EEOC Public File Report 2010
EEOC Public File Report 2009
EEOC Public File Report 2008
EEOC Public File Report 2007
Our Family Safe, Kid-Friendly Promise to You
At WGTS 91.9, being Family Safe, Kid-Friendly means we have a lot to live up to. That means when you or your kids are in the car, you can be sure they’re not going to hear things that you might feel are questionable. Which is why we’re making a very important promise to you. We call it the WGTS 91.9 Family Safe, Kid-Friendly Promise.
- You’ll never hear songs with filthy lyrics
- You won’t hear DJ’s who cross the line of good taste and common decency
- You won’t hear things that embarrass you while listening with your children
Honestly, you won’t hear things that are all too common these days.
- We will be the station that is good, clean and enjoyable for the whole family
- We will be the station for positive and wholesome entertainment
- We will be the station that provides hope and encouragement
- We will be the station that you can always rely on
That’s what we mean when we say we’re Family Safe, Kid-Friendly. It’s our Promise to YOU! If you think you’ve heard something that violates our Family Safe, Kid-Friendly Promise, please email us right away.