Email to a Friend
Windows Live Calendar
ScheduleView All Dates
The goal of the Pantry is to treat our clients with dignity and respect, while fulfilling the requirements of our partner agencies. We try to offer a well-rounded array of foods for their bi-weekly or monthly offer, as well, some basic non-food items such as paper products and personal care products on a rotation basis.
Our Food Pantry is now open for business:
OPEN: Every 1st Saturday in the month from 11:00am -12:00PM
Monday to Friday by appointment only!
†CALL: 240-450-2092† or Email:†firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Grace United Methodist Church
7001 New Hampshire Avenue, Takoma Park, MD20912
†We also provide the following Services:
- Access to free resources such as Telephones, Fax, Photo Copier, and the Internet.
- Resume Building and Interview Techniques Workshops.
- Internet-Based Job Workshops.
- Job Search Assistance.
- Access to Job Banks, Volunteering Opportunities and Job Placements
- Health and Safety Education & Training.
CostFree. Please bring and ID and Proof of eligibility
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Event ContactDunrick Sogie-Thomas