The goal of the Pantry is to treat our clients with dignity and respect, while fulfilling the requirements of our partner agencies. We try to offer a well-rounded array of foods for their bi-weekly or monthly offer, as well, some basic non-food items such as paper products and personal care products on a rotation basis.
Our Food Pantry is now open for business:
OPEN: Every 1st Saturday in the month from 11:00am -12:00PM
Monday to Friday by appointment only!
CALL: 240-450-2092 or Email: email@example.com
LOCATION: Grace United Methodist Church
7001 New Hampshire Avenue, Takoma Park, MD20912
We also provide the following Services:
- Access to free resources such as Telephones, Fax, Photo Copier, and the Internet.
- Resume Building and Interview Techniques Workshops.
- Internet-Based Job Workshops.
- Job Search Assistance.
- Access to Job Banks, Volunteering Opportunities and Job Placements
- Health and Safety Education & Training.
CostFree. Please bring and ID and Proof of eligibility
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Event ContactDunrick Sogie-Thomas