Email to a Friend
0 of 12 Spaces Requested
RSVP For This Event
Windows Live Calendar
PurposeHouse Christian Counseling will be holding its first Purpose Institute for Women, a Personal, Purpose Development Program for Women.
Note: This event takes place on 3 Saturdays: July 26th, Aug 2nd and August 9th
This three week experience is all about you, your unique strengths and God's divine purpose for you life. You'll leave with a better understanding of who you are and how that impacts your relationships and your purpose. Weekly topics include:
Week 1: It's All About You: Aligning Your Passions and Temperament with Purpose
- What are your passions and passion priorities?
- What is temperament and why does it matter?
- What's your temperament?
- What work/careers/ministries are best suited for you?
- How do you make changes for better alignment if necessary?
Week 2: Dating and Marriage: Present Realities and Biblical Approaches
- Christian Internet Dating: Would you let your daughter do it?
- Temperament Fit: What should you be looking for in a spouse?
- Present Realities in Marriage Relationships: More money, more education, more respect?
- He who finds a wife: What's a wife anyway?
Week 3: Authentic, Purposeful Living with Impact (A Better You: A Better World)
- Giving Back: Spiritual Gifts Inventory
- Careers, Hobbies, Passions
- A Brand called You
- Goal Setting
- Action Planning
The cost is $50 per week if you register with the friend. The temperament and communication assessments cost $30 alone so the price is really minimal.
Please see the attached flyer for additional information.
Cost$50 per week with a friend; if you need help call
10375 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21044
Event ContactPurposeHouse Christian Counseling
Website: Click to Visit