EduCare Support Services, Inc is a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Maryland under IRS Code 501(c)(3), giving back to our local community.
Our mission is to empower the most disadvantaged in our community by analyzing their greatest needs and facilitate actions to address those needs. Our projects and services are designed specifically to support and enhance their reach to:
• Emergency Assistance- Emergency Food and Clothing
• Access to Workforce Development and Adult Literacy.
• Youth Empowerment Services.
Emergency Food Pantry.
The goal of the Pantry is to treat our clients with dignity and respect, while fulfilling the requirements of our partner agencies. We try to offer a well-rounded array of foods for their bi-weekly or monthly offer, as well, some basic non-food items such as paper products and personal care products on a rotation basis.
Our Food Pantry is now open for business:
OPEN: Every 1st Saturday in the month from 10:30 -1:30 PM
Monday to Friday by appointment only!
CALL: 240-450-2092 or Email: email@example.com
LOCATION: Grace United Methodist Church
7001 New Hampshire Avenue
Takoma Park, MD20912
We also provide the following Services:
- Access to free resources such as Telephones, Fax, Photo Copier, and the Internet.
- Resume Building and Interview Techniques Workshops.
- Internet-Based Job Workshops.
- Job Search Assistance.
- Access to Job Banks, Volunteering Opportunities and Job Placements
- Health and Safety Education & Training.
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Event ContactDunrick SogieThomas
Website: Click to Visit