WGTS Financial Giving Policies
1. WGTS will operate the ministry of the station with the belief that God is the ultimate source of all of our financial needs and that God primarily uses faithful listeners as His instruments to meet those needs.
2. WGTS will encourage its listeners to financially support the station and will provide a variety of opportunities for listeners to do so.
3. Because WGTS believes that financial resources should be given responsibly and by faith, WGTS will never attempt to manipulate or coerce listeners to give nor will it encourage the use of methods of giving that could potentially cause a listener to give irresponsibly.
4. WGTS is committed to “need-based” support and thus will communicate our particular needs to the listeners prior to requesting they provide financial resources to the station.
5. Because WGTS is a listener-supported ministry, WGTS will show its appreciation to those who support the ministry by, among other things, sending meaningful communication regarding the listener’s financial support and by providing a record of their giving.
6. Because WGTS desires accountability to its listeners, WGTS will report to listeners how it uses funds given to support the ministry, and WGTS will discourage the establishment of any funding source or plan that would result in the station losing accountability to its listeners.
7. WGTS will not accept financial support from any person or entity, or under any circumstances, that would cause WGTS to relinquish or have diminished control over the operation or would compromise our integrity.
There are several ways to give to WGTS:By Phone — 301-891-4200
By Mail — WGTS 91.9, 7600 Flower Ave, Takoma Park, MD 20912