Michelle Singletary – The Power to Prosper
Chaplain Terry Johnsson talks with Michelle Singletary author of “The Power to Propser.” You listen to and download the interview at the bottom of the page.
“In The Power to Prosper, award-winning writer Michelle Singletary has a field-tested financial challenge for you. For twenty-one days, you will put away your credit cards and buy only what you need for survival. With Michelle’s guidance during this three-week financial fast, you’ll discover how to:
- Break your spending habit
- Handle money with your significant other or your spouse
- Break your bondage to debt with the Debt Dash Plan
- Make smart investments
- Be prepared for any contingency with a Life Happens Fund
- Stop worrying about money and find the priceless power of financial peace
- As you discover practical ways to achieve financial freedom, you’ll experience something even more amazing…your faith and generosity will increase, too.
Michelle Singletary’s award-winning personal finance column for The Washington Post, ‘The Color of Money,’ appears in more than one hundred newspapers across the country. The author of two other books, Singletary has appeared on numerous national television and radio programs, including Oprah, The Today Show, The Early Show, The View, Meet the Press, CNN, MSNBC, Nightline, Tavis Smiley, NPR, The Diane Rehm Show, The Tom Joyner Morning Show, and Yolanda Adams Morning Show. Her television program, Singletary Says, can still be seen on TV One. To learn more visit www.michellesingletary.com or www.washingtonpost.com/michelle-singletary“