Morning Show – Monday, October 17
In the News
- 99 year old runner out to set records
- “Christmas” is coming back to Leesburg; click here for the article.
On the Show
- Chris Tomlin Tour is coming November 4th! Purchase tickets at ITickets.com!
- Guiliana Rancic and Infertility – click here for the article.
- If you don’t start somewhere you’ll never arrive anywhere.
- Other people can stop you temporarily. You’re the only one who can do it permanently.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother
- Quite often we change jobs, friends and spouses instead of ourselves.
- In the game of life, nothing is less important than the score at half time.
- Love cures people — both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.