With 1 in 4 women experiencing domestic abuse nationwide, domestic abuse is an epidemic that needs immediate attention.
SAVE’s vision is to break the chain of abuse one family at a time. We provide victims with emotional, financial and spiritual support. Our focus includes education and prevention for the community and mentoring programs for youth. We take a unique approach to fighting domestic abuse by providing targeted workshops for teens and young adults and creating positive, new memories for children through our Making Memories Mentoring Program.
What is SAVE all about? Advocacy. Education and Prevention. Mentoring.
- Financial Support – providing victims and their children with funding for needs such as physical welfare, lawyer fees, emergency housing and medical bills.
- Emotional Support – serving as mentors for victims and their children by providing services such as court accompaniment, tutoring resources, and avenues for creating positive, new memories.
- Spiritual Support – providing victims and their children with Christian based mentoring and counseling services.
Education and Prevention:
- HiFIVE workshops for youth and teens
- Community outreach events
- Making Memories Mentoring Program
- Educational, fun events for children
What can you do?
Partner with SAVE
We are looking for employers and employees who want to make a hands on, lasting impact for women and children. Have you always wanted to get your employer involved in giving back to the community? Here’s your chance. We are looking for doctors, lawyers, marketing professionals, hospitality personnel, and much more to join forces with SAVE to put on educational, fun event for children in your community.