Today on the Morning Show – Dec. 23
If so, you may want to check out the Washington Animal Rescue League – they just got in 100 puppies that need homes. Check out WARL here. There are also shelters that specialize in specific breeds. Here’s just one in our area – All Shephered Rescue. General Manager John and his wife Dawn have worked w/ dog rescues for years and helped to create this one.
The added benefit of a rescued pet? For a busy Mom who doesn’t need anyone else to clean up after (I know there will be the occasional accident no matter what w/ a pet) … but to think that you could find just the right ‘warm bundle of love’ that’s already House Trained is very appealing to this mom.
Why put yourself through the torment of trying to find a gift in the very crowded, ‘not a single parking left in sight’ , very picked through stores?!?
Many organizations allow you the perfect gift giving opportunity that won’t gather dust on the shelf or get re-gifted. And… you can change a child or even a family’s life in a very impoverished part of the world just w/ a click of you mouse. ADRA is one of the many organizations that is doing something like this. You can check out ADRA’s Really Useful Gift Catalog here.
Tracking Santa is now easier than ever!
What your morning routine says about you.
- It’s not the gift but the thought that counts
- Christmas, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.