Today on the Morning Show – Dec. 30
Have you ever lost something that meant so much too you and then found it years later? One couple is very thankful to find the engagement ring that they lost 36 years ago.
Maybe your looking for something fun to do with the family this New Years Eve in Virginia. First Night Alexandria is back!!! They will not have fireworks however.
Are you looking for something safe and fun for the family on New Years Eve in Maryland? There will be fireworks at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia among other family activites.
A new start to a new year. Chaplain Terry stopped by this morning and talked to Brennan about ways to build a prayer life.
* Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
* If you go looking for a friend, your’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
* Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunites to grow.
* Don’t choose to keep remembering what God has chosen to forget.
* It’s impossible to do something kind for someone else, without doing something kind for yourself.