Today on the Morning Show – Jan 5
Maybe you are looking to take a few pounds off in the New Year. The Dash diet ranked best for 2012.
The side of the bed you wake up on can say something about you.
A woman traveles the world to meet all 324 of her facebook friends to beat anxiety.
Coupon tips that could save you $100 in 15 minutes.
* Serving God doesn’t mean we’ll no longer have difficulties. We’re still on the battlefield but we don’t have to fight alone.
* Eyes provide sight. But it’s the heart which gives insight.
* You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
* Life’s a voyage that’s homeward bound.
* You’re happiest while you’re making the greatest contribution.
* Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself.
Chaplain Terry stopped by the morning show to talk with Brennan and Becky about prayer. He say’s remember ACTS.