Today on the Morning Show – Tuesday, November 08
- It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
- Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.
- All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
- We are never defeated unless we give up on God.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
- Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it.
- Life is a grindstone - whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
- Don’t ruin the present with the ruined past
- Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible
- The beginning is always today
On the Show
- Girl Scout Lip Balm is here! Read more here
Big Church Bingo – There is a new app that could help your kids stay more focused in church! The app is available for Iphones, Ipads, and Ipod Touch. More on that here
- Denver Broncos quarterback, Tim Tebow, has been the butt of jokes and mockery on the basis of his faith based gestures. More on that story here.
At the Station
- Pledge Drive is coming up November 14-17. Listen in for opportunities to give and share your praises and prayer requests. You can also submit an e-pledge online before, during, and after our pledge drive.
- Share your prayers and praises with us on our website. You can also privately submit praises and prayer requests.