What Happened on the Morning Show – Oct. 4
- Work hard at what you like to do and try to overcome all obstacles
- Laugh at your mistakes and praise yourself for learning from them
- Say hello to strangers and enjoy the people you know
- Don’t be afraid to show your emotions laughing and crying make you feel better
- Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
- Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.
On the Show
The American Planning Association, a nonprofit organization that seeks to create communities that offer better choices for where and how people work and live, has just named three local streets the greatest streets when it comes to city planning and promoting good neighborhoods: U Street in DC, King Street in Alexandria, and Davis Street in Culpeper.
In the News
- Amanda Knox goes free; the Appeals Court overturned her guilty conviction in the death of her former college roommate. Follow the link, to hear more.
- You’ll be able to zip through airport security if you’re willing to give up more personal information like fingerprints and iris scans. More on airport security, here.
- I-Phone 5 release date remains unknown, although there are still rumors surrounding it – Click Here to Read More
- Companies want the FDA to put labels on genetically engineered food grown in the U.S. The issue is explored in two articles: Coalition Asks for GM Food Labeling and FDA Rules Won’t Require Labeling
- Listeria Prompts Romaine Lettuce Recall, Follow the link to learn more