What Happened on the Morning Show – Thursday, Oct. 20
On the Show
- Pete and homeless this weekend.
- Chris Tomlin will be in concert November 4th. The renowned Christian speaker, Louie Giglio, will be featured. Tickets can be purchased at ITickets.com
- If you’ve got prayer requests and praises, please feel free to share them with us on our website by clicking the Prayer Works link.
- No one outside ourselves can rule us inwardly. When we know this, we become free.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Searching for that big happy moment in life, how many special little moments we let pass us by
- It is a mistake to think that moving fast is the same as actually going somewhere.
- You can make the place you are now your paradise.
- The strength of a person is not what’s around them, but what’s in them.
In the News
- It’s that time again! The holiday season is quickly approaching. A ticket lottery for the National Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony starts on November 3rd. Check out their website for more details!